Release date: 2011 – 2016
Publisher: Prismview LLC.
- Scheduling the Playlist - You can easily add any number of messages you want scheduled to play on your sign into the Play List. Simply drag and drop content from the Content Library into the blue area. Edit the Play List’s operating hours to change how long the Play List runs.
The Content Tab
- New Animation - Quickly edit images/videos and add text to fit your Electronic Message Center (EMC). Use the Import Graphic option to re-size images/videos to match your EMC’s aspect ratio. Add multiple layers of text for different fonts and colors in your message.
- Dynamic Image - For a more advanced and creative message, you can access information and content from the internet to display on your EMC. Display RSS feeds, web images, videos, and XML/HTML data such as weather forecast, stock quotes, and more.
The Schedule Tab
There are four different schedule types in PV11.
- Combined - Combined Schedules group all the messages together, running one message after another. All messages have the same start and stop date and time.
- Uncombined - When you make a schedule uncombined, it means the messages inside that schedule are no longer grouped together. They still run, one message after another, but they each have individual start and stop dates and times.
- Combined + Cycle List - The Cycle List option is still a combined schedule, but they play individually, not one right after another.
- Combined + Exclusive - The Exclusive schedule will override all other schedules and become exclusive on the sign. The messages inside an Exclusive schedule all have the same start and stop dates, and will play one after another.
|1||Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10||Windows 7|
|2||Disk Space||500 MB||2GB|
|3||Display Resolution||800 x 600||1920 x 1080|
Still Image file formats:
It is important that your media is sized correctly for your sign's aspect ratio. Digital displays use RGB images, at 72 DPI.
Animated files or videos are larger file types than images. As such, we recommend you limit the length of an animation to under 1 min. PV11 can still run videos that are longer than that, but you may run into complications out at the sign if you have multiple videos.
Recommended File size: under 50MB
- .avi (uncompressed)
- .gif - NOTE: as a animated background in the message editor
How do I make a really simple message?
- It is really easy to make a simple text message for your sign using the New Animation Editor. You can add multiple frames, layered text, and use some simple transition animations.
How do I bring content into PV?
- Simply drag and drop properly sized and acceptable file formats (.jpg, .wmv) into the Content Library.
What is the Web Play play button?
- For people with high internet speeds, this button allows you to display internet images and videos on your sign.
What is Dynamic Data?
- Dynamic Data is a way of getting information off the internet and putting it on your LED sign/HDtv.
Just the Basics
Time and Temp
The Schedule Tab
Proof of Performance